Discover the best of Chicago! Centrally located just steps from Millennium & Grant Parks, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the museum campus , world-class theater and Lake Michigan, the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park offers luxuriously appointed guestrooms with sweeping park, lake and city views.
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park has been recognized for exceptional service and amenities on the Conde Nast Traveler's Top 15 Hotels in Chicago and Travel & Leisure Magazine's Top 500 Hotels List.
Discounted Room Rate: $235/night
Make your reservations starting in mid February 2018 with the RCMA Room Block.
From Chicago International O'Hare Airport
- Take I-90/94.
- Follow signs to Chicago.
- Exit at Ohio Street (Exit number 50B) and proceed three blocks to LaSalle Street.
- Turn right on LaSalle Street and proceed five blocks to Wacker Drive.
- Turn left on Wacker Drive and proceed ¾ mile to Columbus Drive (second light after Michigan Avenue).
- Turn right on Columbus Drive after1¼ blocks.
- The Fairmont Chicago will be on your right, immediately after South Water Street.
From Midway Airport
From Midway Airport follows signs to Cicero Avenue (Northbound).
- Proceed on Cicero Avenue for two miles to I-55 North.
- From I-55 North, follow the signs to Lake Shore Drive North.
- From Lake Shore Drive North, drive one mile past Museum Campus, staying to the right.
- Exit onto Randolph Street/Wacker Drive.
- Upon crossing Randolph Street, stay to the left following the signs to Wacker Drive.
- Once on Wacker Drive, immediately merge right driving up ramp to upper level.
- Turn left on Columbus Drive (first stoplight) after 1¼ blocks.
- The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park will be on your right (immediately after South Water Street).
Chicago temperatures in July average a daily maximum temperature between 81 and 87°F (27 to 31 °C).
The minimum temperature usually falls between 61 and 66 °F (16 to 19 °C).